Above and Below the Grand Canyon!
Enjoy a guided tour of the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania and the Pine Creek Gorge, the PA Canyon area stretches for over 45 miles with depths of nearly 1500 feet. And to add to the adventure, we will be taken below the Grand Canyon in a horse drawn covered wagon. It's dynamic topography creates many scenic wonders, including steep canyon walls and waterfalls. The PA Grand Canyon is part of the Tioga State Forest, beginning just south of Ansonia, PA, near Wellsboro. And don't worry about lunch. That will be included at Timeless Destination Restaurant and Lounge.
Departing Aug 22, 2017
- 6:50 AM - Cortlandville - Old Firehouse Rt 281
- 7:10 AM - Dyden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:30 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Ramada
- 7:45 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
Returning Aug 22, 2017
- 6:30 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 6:45 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Ramada
- 7:05 PM - Dyden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:25 PM - Cortlandville - Old Firehouse Rt 281
Single Price: $115.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Aug 22, 2017Return Date: Aug 22, 2017