14 Miles on the Erie Canal
Join us for a peaceful 3-hour cruise on the Colonial Belle, featuring an animated, historical narration along the Erie Canal. We will travel from Fairport to Pittsford and will be passing through one lock. A basket lunch will be provided on the cruise.
Following the cruise, we board the bus and travel to Canandaigua to visit the Granger Homestead, a 3-story federal style wood frame structure that has been home to the Grangers from 1816-1930. You will have time to explore the home, carriage house, and grounds on your own. Don't forget to visit the gift shop! Please note that the 2nd and 3rd floors of the home are not handicap accessible.
There will be a dinner stop at Wegman's in Canandaigue (on your own) prior to departure.
Tour includes: Erie Canal cruise, lunch, and admission to Granger Homestead.
Departing Jul 9, 2019
- 7:45 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 8:00 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:20 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 8:35 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:55 AM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
Returning Jul 9, 2019
- 6:45 PM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
- 7:05 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 7:20 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 7:40 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:00 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Single Price: $100.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Jul 9, 2019Return Date: Jul 9, 2019