Gospel Cruise on the Seneca Legacy
Today we head to Captain Bill's Seneca Lake Cruises for a fun day aboard the Seneca Legacy. While traveling on Seneca Lake we will enjoy a delicious luncheon and a wonderful performance of gospel music from local entertainers. Weather permitting, there will be time after the cruise to explore the lakefront area of Watkins Glen.
Tour includes the boat ride, entertainment, lunch, and transportation.
Departing Aug 8, 2019
- 9:50 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 10:10 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 10:30 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 10:45 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
Returning Aug 8, 2019
- 3:45 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 4:00 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 4:20 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 4:40 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Single Price: $100.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Aug 8, 2019Return Date: Aug 8, 2019