Knoebels Amusement Park
Bring the family for an exciting day at Knoebels, America's largest FREE ADMISSION amusement park. Featuring over 60 rides, including 3 wooden roller coasters, 1 steel roller coaster, and plenty of rides for younger children, at Knoebels you only pay for the rides or attractions you wish to experience.
Guests can purchase "Ride All Day" passes or ride ticket books, please note that unused ride tickets never expire!
Check out the Knoebels website at www.knoebels.com for more information on ride packages, swim & waterslide packages, or even daily golf rates!
Departing Jul 12, 2020
- 7:00 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 7:15 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:45 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 8:00 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:15 AM - Newfield Firehouse
Returning Jul 12, 2020
- 8:45 PM - Newfield Firehouse
- 9:00 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 9:15 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 9:35 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:45 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Single Price: $72.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Jul 12, 2020Return Date: Jul 12, 2020