A Day on Your Own in Niagara Falls
Explore Niagara Falls at your own pace. Take a ride on the Maid of the Mist, visit Cave of the Winds, Prospect Point Observation Tower, Three Sisters Islands, the Discovery Center & Aquarium, or stop into Seneca Niagara Casino.
For help planning your day, visit https://www.niagarafallsusa.com for ideas, travel guide, and trip planning.
Please note that the cost of the trip only includes the transportation to Niagara Falls, you are on your own for any activiites or attractions you choose to experience.
Departing Aug 16, 2020
- 6:00 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 6:20 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 6:45 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 7:00 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 7:15 AM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
Returning Aug 16, 2020
- 8:45 PM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
- 9:00 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 9:15 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 9:35 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:55 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Single Price: $74.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Aug 16, 2020Return Date: Aug 16, 2020