Frank Lloyd Wright Homes
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) designed more than 1,000 structures, more than 500 of which were completed, and is regarded as the greatest American architect of all time. Today we travel to the Buffalo NY area to explore 2 of his desings.
After stopping for an early lunch (included) we first visit Martin House for a one-hour guided tour of the first-floor rooms of the house, as well as the pergola, conservatory, and the carriage house.
Next we head to Graycliff Manor, the summer home of Darwin and Isabelle Martin. We will again experience a one-hour guided tour of the home, exterior builings, and grounds.
Please note that these tours are not wheelchair accessible and some walking is required.
Departing Sep 16, 2020
- 8:30 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 8:50 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 9:10 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 9:25 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 9:45 AM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
Returning Sep 16, 2020
- 7:30 PM - Trumansburg, NY - Salo Drive Park and Ride Lot
- 7:50 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:05 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 8:25 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:45 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
Single Price: $110.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Sep 16, 2020Return Date: Sep 16, 2020