Ride the Rails, Taste the Treats
Today we travel to Honesdale PA, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Our first stop will be at Tick-Tocks Restaurant for a wonderful lunch, which is included with your tour cost. Please note that menu selections as outlined below will need to be made when you make your reservations.
After lunch we will enjoy a narrated train ride along the Laxawaxen River where we may spot a bald eagle or two. Live narration will cover the history and scenic highlights of the region.
After the train ride, we will head to Moka Origins, where coffee and cocoa beans are turned into tasty treats. Our tour will include production areas, video presentation, and tasting of samples.
Lunch selections include (please indicate choices in "Order Notes" area of reservation form:
Option 1 - Stuffed Chicken Breast with maple sage glaze over roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Option 2 - Grilled Salmon Filet with chive hollandaise sauce over Isreal couscous pilaf.
Option 3 - Vegetarian option (chef's choice)
Departing Aug 5, 2020
- 7:45 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 8:05 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 8:25 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 8:45 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 9:05 AM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 9:30 AM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
Returning Aug 5, 2020
- 5:45 PM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel
- 6:10 PM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 6:30 PM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 6:50 PM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 7:10 PM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 7:25 PM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
Single Price: $123.00
Trip Type: One Day ToursDeparture Date: Aug 5, 2020Return Date: Aug 5, 2020
Choose a Trip Date/Time
- 08/05/2020 - 7:45 AM - Ithaca - Behind the Clarion
- 08/05/2020 - 8:05 AM - Ithaca - Green St. Bus Shelter
- 08/05/2020 - 8:25 AM - Dryden - TC3 Parking Lot 5
- 08/05/2020 - 8:45 AM - Cortland - Ted Testa Park, 1416 Star Rd
- 08/05/2020 - 9:05 AM - Marathon - 4 Corners
- 08/05/2020 - 9:30 AM - Binghamton - Cracker Barrel